Saturday 3 March 2012

My new babies!

Shoes!! I love them. Unfortunately over the past year I haven't been able to induldge myself in my very frequent shoe purchasing. I love ballet flats and am really starting to like flat or very low heeled ankle boots. However, my all time loves are my heels.
Quite a few years back I got given a pair of wedges and I just couldn't grasp the idea and I hated walking in them. So, I have avoided them ever since... until three days ago. I needed a pair of shoes for my birthday party (which was last night and it was AMAZING) and as I was walking through my local shopping centre I walked past Rubi Shoes and spotted these babies...

The colours caught my eye at first and then I noticed the texture and the design. I was in love! I chose this colour combination because it fit right in with my party theme. They are ridiculously comfortable and so very easy to walk in (obviously not for a beginner). I love the colour blocking and the little zip on the back saves a lot of time fiddling around with a buckle.

I will be going back for another pair :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment